"All I Wanna Do is Zum, Zum, Zum and Boom Boom"



ZUMBA, that is. 

For those of you that know me well -- you know I like to pretend that I can dance. Whether its in my living room with my hubby, in the kitchen to provide entertainment for Ruby while she dines, or at the gym. You will find me front and center at our gym's Zumba classes 3 or 4 times a week (unless of course, I have a house to client that needs to see a home at that time).

Many of you also know that my word of the year is JUMP. So I couldn't help but share this pic of a Zumba Jump. So poetic, huh? 

Why the heck am I sharing this?

The energy garnered from Zumba class stays with me for about 24 hours post class. That energy fuels my drive to JUMP at my clients needs, but more importantly their wants

It reminds me that its FUN to shake it like a Polaroid picture, on occasion. And that no matter how dog-tired I may be from yesterday's work load---I started today with Zumba...so look OUT!

What's your Zumba? I would LOVE to hear from you.



Comments

Popular Posts