What's Your Word?

Remember how I like to choose a word of the year, find a picture to plop on my desk as a motivator and reminder, and then work all year with that word directing my focus and energy?



2015's Word:
cat·a·pult
ˈkadəˌpəlt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a device in which accumulated tension is suddenly released to hurl an object some distance, in particular.

verb
  1. 1.
    hurl or launch (something) in a specified direction with or as if with a catapult.


Families We Serve: I will do my best to catapult our clients' moving goals and dreams in the direction of their choice, with precision, skill, and experience. 

Irvine & Co.: I want to be YOUR catapult, helping you propel your business in the specific direction you want it to go using our systems, coaching, and accountability.

Self: I will catapult my own business and our team's volume by actively recruiting 2-3 more full-time agents, adhering to our business coaching system, and upholding the team charter we created. 



Feel free to share your word and explain further if you'd like on our Facebook Page.


Look out 2015 -- We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS & ON FIRE already.

Comments

Popular Posts