1. Continual negotiation of 2 offers (including chasing additional preapprovals and unresponsive bank representatives)
2. Activation of a new listing in Rockhill Manor area of Kansas City
3. Preparation for pre-listing appointment at 6:15 from my favorite KC Grout Works referral source
4. Coffee with a past client...whom has turned into a best friend
5. Receive notice of cancellation of contract from buyers to my seller clients, which means I had to deliver the unwanted news. (Worst part of my day)
6. Prepare for tomorrow's activities: final walk through for buyers closing on Monday, showing homes mid-day to current buyer/seller clients, and another pre-listing appointment at 3 p.m.
All in all...while it was nice to spend time on this beach in FL over Thanksgiving with Bri's family...
I will never be able to vacation in a home like this...if I don't compile many, many more days like today!