Some beach....somewhere

Since my blog is sometimes about a "day in the life" of this Realtor...here is a snapshot of this day:

1. Continual negotiation of 2 offers (including chasing additional preapprovals and  unresponsive bank representatives)

2. Activation of a new listing in Rockhill Manor area of Kansas City

3. Preparation for pre-listing appointment at 6:15 from my favorite KC Grout Works referral source

4. Coffee with a past client...whom has turned into a best friend

5. Receive notice of cancellation of contract from buyers to my seller clients, which means I had to deliver the unwanted news. (Worst part of my day)

6. Prepare for tomorrow's activities: final walk through for buyers closing on Monday, showing homes mid-day to current buyer/seller clients, and another pre-listing appointment at 3 p.m.

All in all...while it was nice to spend time on this beach in FL over Thanksgiving with Bri's family...

I will never be able to vacation in a home like this...if I don't compile many, many more days like today!




Comments

Popular Posts