Thank You White House


Here is the White House I spent countless hours and days at while growing up. Within its walls are magical rooms transformed into bed and breakfasts, train stations, and doctor offices.  Card games and Coke floats served with home-made macaroni are staples in this White House. Outside I played tree-house, Little House on the Prairie, rode horses, and hide-and-seek along the creek. Nothing can compare to the childhood memories at Grandma and Grandpa B's White House. 




Here is another White House with cherished memories. Fresh in my mind, as we just returned from Cabo San Lucas where I fell asleep to the sound of the ocean's waves on that top level "pent-house suite." Within the gates of this resort-style home we were treated to kayaking & paddle-boats on a private beachfront, amazingly talented chefs, team dance parties, and star gazing like I have never seen (and its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to top the view of the stars from my childhood home in western KS). This is Kristin's White House - her treat to us for accomplishing goals in 2013. 


Without the ideals, background, and lessons learned throughout my childhood, this second White House would only be fantasy. Thank you family and Thank you KMA for irreplaceable memories and experiences.



Comments

Popular Posts