Rewind? Check. Unplug? Check.

As we kick off the busiest season for Kansas City real estate, I thought it would be fun to share how we unplugged, and hit the rewind button over the Labor Day weekend.

Home for me is a tiny town in western KS, Phillipsburg. And as you travel across the state headed that direction it sometimes feels as if time is rewinding. The days are longer with less road time (everything is seconds away) and the faces are familiar once inside that Phillips county line.

Our kiddos enjoyed some tractor time with grandpa, moving cattle into a different pasture with both my dad and my grandpa, and playing tee-ball in the front yard. Somehow there was enough time to take in the Friday night football game at our new stadium (quite the controversy), attend church, shop at the Rollin J Boutique, visit both sets of great-grandparents, and play a round of golf. So, one could say - I definitely unplugged and enjoyed some quality family time in preparation for Fall's Fury of business. I'm ready whenever you are - let's get MOVING.





Comments

Popular Posts