Firsts - Seconds - Lasts?

As I settled into the chair at my dentists office last week - overly confident in my status of  "NO CAVITIES EVER"...I chatted with the hygienist, as usual and thought about where Bri & I might have lunch following my check up and cleaning.

Much to my dismay, the XRays and dentist later reported that I had some shadowing indicating the need for a filling. WHAT?!?! Surely not. I've made it all the way to 31 without having one of these suckers. Or maybe its that I've had one too many suckers, sodas, SweeTarts, and HotTamales in my time.

Either way my first filling will occur this week. No more perfection here - I will officially have a filling in my mouth, rods & clamps in my back, scars of appendectomy & c-section babies around my middle, and a crooked pinky finger from a highschool basketball drill.

Whether you are searching for your first home, second home, or last home....this blemish-filled Realtor is excited to help you unveil truths about your home search or selling efforts.

Together we can identify the imperfections, focus on the total package, and close on a SweetHeart of a home within the timeline most comfortable to you.


Comments

Popular Posts