"Storytime"

Round about 7:30 p.m., nightly...you can hear stories begin in our household (we'd love for that time to be 7 but somehow that feat is impossible for us). Ruby's favorites currently include the Max & Ruby book about Rainbows, and "Tea for Ruby." Elijah's into anything Berenstain bear or Dr Seuss (at the moment) and I should note his storytime begins closer to 8:15. <sigh>

My point? Storytime is my favorite time of day. I get snuggles, smooches, "I love you Mommy" to help fill my cup from whatever the day has emptied. I capture precious moments of Bri with the kids and most every night ends with me back on the computer wrapping up loose ends from work; while listening to him sing Eli one last song, or two, of the night right above my office.



What does this have to do with helping people buy and sell houses? It just so happens that "Storytime" is the WHOLE base of my business.

I purposefully meet with each new buyer client over coffee to listen to their STORY. I want to know as much as possible so that we can write their home buying story as eloquently as possible.

When first touring a potential home to market...I listen to the seller's family tell me the STORY of their time in the property. What have they done to transform a house into a home? Their answers are the basis for my story. The goal: to compose a compelling enough story about the property so the next buyer family understands why this home can be the start of their next chapter.

My whole job is Storytime...to listen, to create, to efficiently write, edit, and publish each family's buying and selling stories.

I am one blessed author.



Comments

Popular Posts