525,600 Minutes...525,600 Moments So Dear

Remember this song from RENT?

How did you spend your 525,600 minutes this year?

How will you spend your 525,600 minutes next year?


Real estate is all about numbers and the ability to translate numbers into powerful actions. Price point positioning, number of days on the market, ratio of your sales price to your asking price, average neighborhood sales price, number of months of inventory...

Since we are on the topic -- here are my 2013 business numbers:

Average Days on Market: 25
Ratio Asking Price to Sales Price: over 98%
Number of Families Served: 61

What will my 2014 numbers look like?

Well, if I fill my 525,600 minutes with at least 2,079 business calls/notes/coffee chats....I will be on target to serve another 60+ families.

What will I do with all my extra time?

I am certain I can fill them with "Moments So Dear."



Comments

Popular Posts